1. Try to make milk,fruits/fruit juices,fresh green vegetables,honey,lemon,etc. as a part of daily diet.
2. Perform exercises like swimming/jogging/yoga etc. regularly to improve circulation and bring freshly oxygenated blood to the eyes.
3. Palm your eyes with both hands gently without applying pressure regularly at intervals while performing strenuous work.
4. Face the sun with closed for 5-10 minutes in the morning and evening to give a mild sun treatment to the eyes.
5. Wash your eyes with plain cool water in the morning and evening.
6. While reading,watching TV and computer screen take intervals and watch outside the window or at long distance to relieve strain.
1. Do not watch TV for more than 45 minutes continuously and at a distance less than 10 feet.
2. Do not write/read and watch TV/Computer at same time.
3. Do not consume high calorie food.
4. Do not indulge in excessive smoking,etc as it impairs vision.
5. Do not consume large amounts of cofee,tea,fried foods,spicy foods,etc.
6. Do not perform work like reading,sewing,using computers without proper intervals.
Saturday, May 31, 2008