Mozilla Firefox is a fast, full-featured web browser that’s easy to use. It has lots of great features including popup-blocking, tabbed-browsing, integrated search, improved privacy features, automatic updating and more. Plus, thanks to the PortableApps.com launcher bundled in Mozilla Firefox - Portable Edition, it leaves no personal information behind on the machine you run it on, so you can take your favorite browser along with all your favorite bookmarks and extensions with you wherever you go.
- Go to http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/firefox_portable and download Mozilla Firefox - Portable Edition
- Install it and run it so Mozilla will generate the default configuration files (Change Mozilla Firefox’s option as needed)
- Finally, copy the whole folder to a USB or even a CD and enjoy!
If you will want to run your Google Chrome Browser anywhere by having the app in your USB and run from it.
Here’s how to make a Chrome USB Drive:
1. Download Portable Chrome and extract (un-zip) it.
2. Copy the files into your USB Flash Drive.
3. Run ChromeLoader.exe from your USB anytime you need to use it.
(Your Profile preferences are stored in directory called Profil in your USB)
4. Enjoy Google Chrome Browser anywhere by sticking your USB into any computer.
This is Portable Chrome. Just download & extract and start with ChromeLoader.exe. Chromeloader.exe is a simple AutoIt-Script – compiled to an exe-File. So – if you got an error from your AV: it’s just a false poitive, because ChromeLoader.exe was packed with UPX. All settings are stored in “Profil”-folder. Have fun!